Date(s) - Sat 23 May - Sun 24 May
11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Welcome to VegfestUK Bristol 2015 – the UK’s biggest vegan event. This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live music in the evenings.
The show runs for 2 days, opening its gates to the public at 11am – 10pm Saturday 23th May, and 11am – 9pm on Sunday May 24th.
The daytime part of the show features
– Over 150 stalls – including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
– 14 specialist vegan caterers – with food from across the globe
– all day licensed bar
– Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
– Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
– Cookery Demos
– Vegan Activists Corner with workshops on how to do your own vegan outreach
– Kids Cookery Classes – hosted by Captain James Tea Cook – Pirate Of The Carob Bean
– Extended Kids area and activites with Disco Dome, Last Man Standing and Water Fights by Andrews Leisure,
– Performance Stage all day with live music
– 3 large Marquees for stalls, + gazebo pitches
NB: The Marquees shut at 6pm Saturday.
The evening part of the show features live DJ’s and sound systems. Guest DJ’s include:
– Alfredo (Ibiza), DJ Luminous, Wonderpig, idiotech on Saturday
– LTJ Bukem, Ian Silk, Flexi D on Sunday
There’s also an after hours party after the Saturday part of the show – times and venue TBC.
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Admission to the event is by payment on the gate only:
Adults: £3 before 5pm, £5 after 5pm
Kids under 16 free
Full admission details and ticket prices here: