Date(s) - Sat 16 January
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Do you feel uncomfortable communicating with certain types of people, or in particular situations? Are some dynamics more strained than others? You’re not alone!
We are human beings with layers of emotions, needs and fears, which can influence how we communicate.
Through games, role-play and self-enquiry, we will explore:
· Personal and common triggers in conflict
· Our core beliefs and assumptions
· How to manage shifting self-esteem in difficult interactions
· The principles of clear communication and its breakdown
We will practice how to:
• De-escalate tense situations and discussions
• Handle personalities we find challenging
• Address and manage power games
• Get needs heard through joint problem-solving
This workshop offers an invitation to ‘dig’ as deep as you feel comfortable to; to explore your patterns, feelings, needs and fears that obstruct what you really want to say, when you want to say it. It then provides you with the tools to manage your reactions and communicate those very feelings, needs and fears effectively and assertively.
The maximum number of participants for this workshop is 12 people.
Book early to avoid disappointment.
£40 Unwaged Concession (Limited Places)
£50 Early Bird until December 4th
£60 Full price
Cancellations: Please note that for cancellations made less than 10 days before the event, only 50% will be refunded. No refund will be given for cancellations made 24hrs before the event.
For more information and to book a place, PM me ,Or:
Or ring me on 07974 765985