Date(s) - Sat 5 March
Come to Bristol’s annual Seedswap! A wonderful opportunity to source & share some great seeds, network with other gardeners, learn about seed saving & growing tips & find out whats going on in the local community.
Everyone is welcome from complete novices through to permaculture professionals. The event is free, but donations are much appreciated & help the event happen next year!
Taking place at the fantastic local food growing & wildife project Feed Bristol…this event will have a spring in its step for sure!
There will be:
– Seed swapping – Please bring your own saved / unused seeds. If you don’t have any, come and find some seeds and give a donation instead
– Talks from gardening experts
– Live music & creative fun
– Craft, plant & local community organisations stalls
– Kids activities
– Drinks, hot soup and… most importantly – delectable homemade cakes!
Further details of the day will be posted soon, please share the event and help us spread the word.