Date(s) - Sat 8 August
We will be running stalls *across the city* on Sat August 8th from 1pm (it’s gonna be epic!!)…
– promoting Bristol People’s Assembly & The People’s Assembly Against Austerity
– engaging with local people on issues of Austerity and the cuts
– promoting (our transport to) the ‘Take Back Manchester’ Protests 3rd – 7th October!! [see below]
So far we have stalls in the following areas (please *comment below to help on a stall* or send us a message if you feel you are able to lead one), led by the following people…
– Gloucester Rd: Jeremy C
– Stokes Croft: Amy L, Max H
– Southmead: Anne L
– Lockleaze: Huw W
– Fishponds: Kevin P
– St Werburgh’s/St Paul’s: Jules A, Suzanne W [maybe]
– Easton: Tom E
– Redfield/St George: James H, Alan V
– Southville: Becky W
– Bedminster: Tom V
– Knowle/Totterdown: Pete W
– Hartcliffe: Phil J
Will be loads of fun – great chance to spread the word about the knockout Manchester protests, the movement against austerity, for a fairer economy/society, and to meet others who are getting involved!
‘Take Back Manchester’
We have coaches leaving on the morning Sunday October 4th for the sure-to-be-huge TUC March on that day and mostly returning that evening.
However, we also hope to gather many in a Bristol contingent that will remain in Manchester for 3 more days of mass protest & public debate!
Go here and comment if you can help out: